Background: KTC Chemical Co., ltd was established in 2003. We provide chemical products in a particular specialty products that served need the customer requirement.
Main point: KTC Chemical will carry out the operations of the highest degree of safety and the lowest impact to environment. The company has a strict safety rules and regulations and always complies with any relevant registration and law. The company staff are highly trained to handle and emergency cases and emergency drills conducted regularly. Ease phase of operation employ the latest technology in order to ensure the least impact to the surrounding environment and community.
The Solvents market has become much more dynamic and competitive. The products are more advanced with new technology development. And the marketing people need to become more dynamic to deal with the rapidly changing situation.
Amidst the constantly changing environment over years, one thing has never changed for us, the constant factor “Quality”: quality of products, services and value of money.
We, at KTC Chemical, can serve you as our customer with following standards:
• To supply with a Certificate of Analysis (COA) / Conformance for each product.
• To inspect of incoming raw material, finished products.
• To handle corrective action system including supplier and customer complain.
• Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available in Thai language
For the delivery conditions, we can provide you by bulk and packed products as:
Optimal batch size:-
For pack products: 5, 10, 15, 30 and 40 drums
For Bulk: 6,000 / 9,000 / 12,000 and 15,000 liter
Lead-time guarantee: 2 working days
Special Boiling Point, SBP: Hexane, TOPsol 60/145, TOPsol BF
White Spirit: WS 200, HAWS, Solvent E, Solvent H
Naphthenics: YK D40, D80, D100, D130, D-Sol 170.
Normal-paraffinics: Alkanes C9-C11, C10-C14, C14-C17
Iso-paraffinics: SK ISOL E, H, L, IP Clean LX, IP Solvent 2028
Pure aromatics: Toluene, Xylene
Mixed aromatics: TOPsol A100, TOPsol A150, Kocosol 200
1. Ketone: Di Methyl Ketone (DMK or Acetone), Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK),
Methyl Iso Butyl Ketone (MIBK)
2. Alcohol: Methanol, Ethanol , Isopropanol, n-Butanol, i-Butanol
3. Glycol ether: Butyl Glycol Ether, Butyl Diglycol, MP, MDP, EP
4. Ester: Ethyl Acetate (EA), Butyl Acetate (BA), MPA